miércoles, 13 de octubre de 2010

ART :)

Well, today I’m going to talk about art. I think art is really important because it help to us to express our feeling in a different, interesting and fun way. And I think is a way of relaxing, too.
I enjoy very much all types of art: sculpture, dance, music, photography, painting, etc, because I think through art you can think about in a different way, you can know the perspective of very special people, you can imagine many things and you can develop your creativity.
I don’t remember very well If I was interested in art when I was a kid, but I can say since my adolescence it has been a very attractive topic to me. In fact, I really like go to art museum and different kind of exhibitions. My favorite museums in Santiago are: Bellas Artes, MAVI and Museum of Contemporaneous Art.
When I was a child I participated in a art competition I was representing to my school. In this competition I won honorable mention award. It was fun! Always I have liked drawing but I’m not amazing in these things, I think I should practice more for to be really good. Also, I’d like paint pictures, but I have not learned that yet.
I think modern art is amazing, specially more abstract works, of artists like Matta or Miró. Picasso’s works are very great too! I like so much when pictures mix many different colors and form and the most weird works are my favorites.
Moreover, I love colors and graffiti! I think is very beautiful when in a city you can walk for different places and you find many graffiti like Valparaiso or Bellavista neighborhood in Santiago. I really admire graffiti art!
Like I said I love weird art and one of my favorite painters is known for to be weird, can you imagine who is he? This artist is Salvador Dalí, who is very famous around the world for painting surrealism. Some years ago I had the opportunity to go seeing some Dalí’s drawings in a exhibition in Santiago. I really was impressed by the amount of detail in his work! I love it!

1 comentario:

  1. Susan, if you like Dali, then you shouldn’t miss museo Ralli, which is in Vitacura. It’s one of the best museums in Santiago, and there you will find, among other incredible things, some sculptures by Dali.
    Visit: http://www.agendavirtual.org/museo-ralli/
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<

    I think art is really important because it helpS (/) us to express our feelingS in a different, interesting and fun way. And I think IT is a way of relaxing, too.
    I enjoy all types of art very much (WO) : sculpture, dance, music, photography, painting, etc, because I think through art you can think (/) in a different way, you can know the perspective of very special people, you can imagine many things and you can develop your creativity.
    I don’t remember very well If I was interested in art when I was a kid, but I can say since my adolescence it has been a very attractive topic to me. In fact, I really like TO go to art museumS and different kindS of exhibitions. My favorite museums in Santiago are: Bellas Artes, MAVI and Museum of ContemporaRY Art.
    When I was a child I participated in aN art competition I was representing (/) my school. In this competition I won AN honorable mention award. It was fun! I have Always liked drawing but I’m not amazing AT these things, I think I should practice more (/) to be really good. Also, I’d like TO paint pictures, but I have not learned that yet.
    I think modern art is amazing, specially more abstract works, of artists like Matta or Miró. Picasso’s works are very great too! I like so much when pictures mix many different colors and formS and the weirdEST works are my favorites.
    Moreover, I love colors and graffiti! I think IT is very beautiful when you can walk AROUND different places in a city and you find many graffitiS , AS IN Valparaiso or Bellavista neighborhood in Santiago. I really admire graffiti art!
    Like I said I love weird art and one of my favorite painters is WELL known for beING weird, can you imagine who he is (WO)? This artist is Salvador Dalí, who is very famous around the world for painting surrealism. Some years ago I had the opportunity to see some OF Dalí’s drawings in aN exhibition in Santiago. I was really impressed by the amount of detail in his work! I love it!

    ResponderEliminar