miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

Going to the cinema

Well, today I’m going to talk about an interesting and fun activity: going to the cinema.
First, I have to say that I really like going to the cinema, because I think that to watch a film in this place is the ideal thing, you can see and hear in a very intense way. When I go I enjoy it very much, but not always I can go to the cinema. I think that is very expensive in the most of the cases!.

In general I prefer to spend my money in others things or to use different promotions when I go there. I think the most of times I stay at home watching the movie with my boyfriend. This way we can to save some money and have a good time together, too. Like I told you I don’t go very often at the cinema, however, since two weeks ago I’ve going more frequently, because my boyfriend has a card of Banco de Chile and with this card I can buy the tickets very cheap. It’s the best! And I think that promotion lasts until the summer! =). I’m very happy about that.

In one of these opportunities I watched a very interesting film called “Inception”, a movie about dreams. In this movie acts Leonardo Dicaprio and Marion Cotillard (the same actress of the Edith Piaf movie). I think that movie is the best that I’ve ever seen in the last time. I totally recommend it to you!

Another movie that I can recommend to you is a Spanish romantic movie. When I say that it’s a romantic movie I want to say that is a love story, but never a typical hollywood romantic movie. It’s really great!!!!!!!!!! It’s name is “Los amantes del círculo Polar Ártico” and It was directed by Julio Medem. The history of this movie is about two children: Otto and Ana. This kids fall in love but when they grow up, they separated for a long time.

Well, there are a lot of movies, but interesting or fun? I think that it’s depends of your taste…
What do you think? What is your favorite movie?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario