miércoles, 1 de septiembre de 2010

I like to visit Indiaaaaa!!

A country I have always wanted to visit is…

I love it the idea of traveling. I think is a really interesting activity, because you can know many different people, culture and thoughts.

Really I have always wanted to visit India. I don’t know exactly why, but this country always attractive my attention. In fact, I imagine that if you stay in India I could surprise all the time, I imagine all very different and exotic. For example, I think in the religion, food, clothes, people, “cosmovision” and I can see in my mind many colors, many people and a chaotic city.

If I have the change to go there I feel so happy, I think that it travel would an exceptional experiencing in my live and I would to share it with my boyfriend. Actually we talk about it in many opportunities, but always it’s only like a dream.

Well, maybe in a feature we have that big opportunity. I don’t want to rule out absolutely that possibility. I prefer thinking in a more positive way and I would like can to be true that dream.

Moreover, when I working like psychology I could to save some money. I really hope to keep this dream like a priority.

1 comentario:

  1. to me India is a very exotic place with a magical beauty.

    do you see "India" of Channel 13?

    ResponderEliminar