domingo, 26 de septiembre de 2010

Panoramas and Places in Santiago City

Well, I live in Santiago since that I was born, my parents and my immediate family have living the most of their lives here in Santiago, too. For that reason I think that I can say many things about Santiago.

Really I think that Santiago is a very entertaining city, because always there is something to do . I understand some people say that Santiago is a stressing city, but I like live here and I like much when I have time for to visit different places and to do different activities.

Then, what places should a foreigner tourist visit in Stgo? and what things should a foreigner tourist do?
First I think that a tourist in Santiago should visit “ Parque Metropolitano”, because there you can be all day in different activities. For example: you can get a panoramic vision of the city, you can go to the zoo, you can make a picnic and when the sun is gone It is very pretty to down the hill in the cable car and to see all the lights in the city.

Later, you can go to drink something to “Barrio Bellavista”, in the middle of the capital. There you can find many different bars and restaurants or if you prefer something more typical, you cannot stop going to “La Piojera” and to try a “terremoto”. I think in those places you can have fun and it is very easy to get there, because is very near of subway stations. If you go at the day to Barrio Bellavista, you can visit “La Chascona” (Pablo Neruda’s house), where you will find unusual objects and you will know life of this famous Chilean poet.

Other interesting site that you can go is museum of ""Bellas Artes. This place is very important and it has a very attractive architecture. There you can find a static collection with works of art from prominent chilean artists like Nemesio Antunez. Moreover, in the environment of museum you can find a very long park called “Parque Forestal”. In this park you can walk, take pictures and take a gelato of exotic flavors in the “Emporio la Rosa”.

I could write more, but I think the most fun is when you go and ask people that is walking around ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario