miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

Music in my life!

Music definitely is a very important aspect in my life, because it remember me many different stages in my life. When I listen to music I can imagine great and sad moments, different people and places. Moreover, when I listen to music I can experience very happiness or even It makes me cry. It´s depends that the melody and the lyric of the song.

Like I told you, music marks many stages in my life for that reason I can say that I like very different kind of music: funk, folk, indie, brit pop, reggae, “cumbia”, etc. Actually I think that is more important the quality of musician that what kind music he plays.

Anyway, Is very difficult to me to define a only kind of music, for example when I was studying at the school I used to listen only music in English, but now I prefer to listen to music in Spanish, because I like to understand lyrics of the songs, and the contexts too.

Always I listened a band or an artist for many many time. The last years I have been listening an artist in particular. He’s Manuel Garcia, a very talent Chilean singer-songwriter, that he has created three Cds until these moment. I think is great because he has an excellent voice, charisma and your melodies are very delicate and others are very explosive.

I really love this music and I have been in many shows of him, always I feel very happy. I love so much go to concerts!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Susan!...
    I always listened a band or an artist for MANY time...
    Now i am to listen Manuel García, I don't know and I like him.

    Thank you for the suggestion! =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Susi!
    I like Manuel Garcia too! His great!

    ResponderEliminar